Anyone have buyer's remorse on the model they chose after delivery?

kericks1991

Oct 31, 2021
Washington State
Like "Holy Cow! I just spent $80k on a pickup and didn't need all this $hitake and I should've got the base or, conversely, crap I shouldn't have been a tight-ass and I'm driving a truck with plastic seats, I should've got something nicer?

Walt

Aug 4, 2021
Like "Holy Cow! I just spent $80k on a pickup and didn't need all this $hitake and I should've got the base or, conversely, crap I shouldn't have been a tight-ass and I'm driving a truck with plastic seats, I should've got something nicer?
I wanted the Pro and it has far exceeded my expectations. It rides nice , is averaging 3.1 m/kw, and is super quiet. I installed $400 dollars worth of seat covers in it but the vinyl seats feel like leather to me. Just wanted them to last longer. The standard cruise control is the best I’ve seen and the pedal is smooth across the driving range. The flooring is thick with no seams and the dash and trim look nice. Got more than my moneys worth

OP
K

kericks1991

Oct 31, 2021
Washington State
I wanted the Pro and it has far exceeded my expectations. It rides nice , is averaging 3.1 m/kw, and is super quiet. I installed $400 dollars worth of seat covers in it but the vinyl seats feel like leather to me. Just wanted them to last longer. The standard cruise control is the best I’ve seen and the pedal is smooth across the driving range. The flooring is thick with no seams and the dash and trim look nice. Got more than my moneys worth
Thank you so much!

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
Great question.

I was initially going to order a SR Lariat but settled for the less expensive XLT. In hindsight a part of me wished I ordered the upscale Lariat trim instead.

No worries though. I feel fortunate to get a wave 3 Lightning reservation. My XLT is built and waiting to be shipped. I can always order a 2023 Lariat when the order books open up and get top dollar for my 2022 XLT.

ICED Lightning

Mar 15, 2022
rural Georgia
Good to hear, and I've spent a little 'moola' ahead of mine arriving in order to get some more benefits - trifold hard tonno, full bed rug, shorty antenna, front seat covers, including the center console, running boards, electrical charging and camping adapters, center screen protector, tailgate assist dampener, and an underseat bass speaker... mostly 'cause, heck, I needed something to keep me busy during this almost 7 months of waiting!

Built 7/29:
now for more waiting...

PRO Iced Blue Silver FORD factory exit.jpeg