CHARGING ISSUE

shaikriz

Mar 30, 2023
hello. eventhough i have my charging limit set to 90 but i still charges to 100 i called ford and they said its a known issue. Do you all have the same issue and how are you dealing with it.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I have been having the same thing sents i got my Lightning. I have to go into the truck syn and do a one time charge to 90 percent every time i charge. I sent Ford request to fix syn so i can do it one time and it will stay that way untill i change it.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I also have a problem with milage. I can go say to Lowes home center and it will show 26 miles witch i think is to far but when i go home from Lowes and drive the same speed and take the same path it will show it is only 18 miles. Have you seen that?

ICED Lightning

Mar 15, 2022
rural Georgia
Charge Percentage: .....or, if you are awake when it gets near the 90% charge, use your app to STOP the charging... or go out and unplug the truck.

Mileage: .... not sure what you are referring to when you say 'it will show 26 miles....'. are you referring to the Navigation screen? Or are you referring to your 'miles traveled' TRIP 1 or This Trip screen?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Charge Percentage: .....or, if you are awake when it gets near the 90% charge, use your app to STOP the charging... or go out and unplug the truck.

Mileage: .... not sure what you are referring to when you say 'it will show 26 miles....'. are you referring to the Navigation screen? Or are you referring to your 'miles traveled' TRIP 1 or This Trip screen?
Yes I can do that but what I do is everytime I charge I get in the truck and do a 1 time charge to 90% but I have to do that every time I asked ford to fix so it will stay at 90% until I change it. On This Trip It will show more mile going then coming back the exact same way.