Do dealers want to sell the lightning

1st ford

Jul 8, 2021
Texas
I thought dealers would love to have lighting orders.... Ive posted several times about not being happy with my assigned sales rep at the dealer. Last week I sent and email to the internet sales director with an introduction and telling him I have a reservation with MH in Georgetown and if they had any rumors, news or information they could share. Very brief but with 2 simple questions hoping for a reply. No response. I know this dealer is not that busy selling cars at this time, Im surprised at the poor communication from this dealer and lack of trying to work with a customer on this particular vehicle. Anyone want to suggest a ford dealer I can move my reservation to in Central Texas??

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Believe me if they a had the product in there lot they would be like a tattoo....you would not be able to peel them off of you. Right now they don't have anything to sell you ( make Money ) so and they know if you have a reservation you already have a dealer so they don't want to waste their time.

Kogi

Sep 5, 2021
San Antonio
I thought dealers would love to have lighting orders.... Ive posted several times about not being happy with my assigned sales rep at the dealer. Last week I sent and email to the internet sales director with an introduction and telling him I have a reservation with MH in Georgetown and if they had any rumors, news or information they could share. Very brief but with 2 simple questions hoping for a reply. No response. I know this dealer is not that busy selling cars at this time, Im surprised at the poor communication from this dealer and lack of trying to work with a customer on this particular vehicle. Anyone want to suggest a ford dealer I can move my reservation to in Central Texas??
Same boat here. I haven't changed my dealership yet but I aim to.

RickE

Oct 7, 2021
Miami
I have had the same issues with my dealer. They have not contacted me once regarding my reservation. They do have my email so I receive their weekly BS advertising email blast. But nothing on my reservation or on the Lightning. I emailed them on Friday regarding the October 26 date and they have not responded to it.

Does anyone know or can recommend a good dealer in South Florida?

Thanks

Whitetiburon

Jul 11, 2021
I have the same issue! What's going on?? I have contacted 3 different dealerships in area. No one wants to guarantee MSRP on this truck. Making me nervous.