Ford Charge Station Pro Charger / Sunrun Delivery?

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
Hello. I would like to hear from anyone out there who has either taken delivery of or been notified of shipment your F-150 Lightning with extended battery regarding delivery of the Ford Charge Station Pro Charger from Sunrun. I have called Sunrun twice and can't seem to get a straight answer as to an estimated delivery date of the charger. I want to receive it prior to delivery of my truck to the dealer to allow time for install which I will have done locally and not by Sunrun. My truck is in Production this week (Excited!) and I am trying to get an estimate of when I can expect to receive it from Sunrun. Any info or your personal situation or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Walt

MacMike

Jun 18, 2021
Texas
Hello. I would like to hear from anyone out there who has either taken delivery of or been notified of shipment your F-150 Lightning with extended battery regarding delivery of the Ford Charge Station Pro Charger from Sunrun. I have called Sunrun twice and can't seem to get a straight answer as to an estimated delivery date of the charger. I want to receive it prior to delivery of my truck to the dealer to allow time for install which I will have done locally and not by Sunrun. My truck is in Production this week (Excited!) and I am trying to get an estimate of when I can expect to receive it from Sunrun. Any info or your personal situation or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Walt
The FCSP are delivered after purchase of the truck. After you get the truck Sunrun will send an email to confirm your address. Some have received their FCSP without this confirmation. In any matter you should get it within two weeks. In my case I was sent the email to confirm and had the FCSP delivered in 10 days. It ships FedEx and you have to sign for it so make sure someone is home.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I though that the pro charger was coming from Ford

OP
W

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
I though that the pro charger was coming from Ford
The Pro Charger is included in the price of the truck but is shipped separately by Sunrun a Ford recommended installer. I will not be using them for the install. Will use local electrician.