Ford going by the reservation

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
My dealer tells me that 2022 was letting dealers get their favorite out first. Now they go buy the time stamp. So the if there is more time stamp at one dealer then that dealer will get more allocations. So it won't matter what dealer you are at. what do you think is he right?

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
So the if their is more time stamp a one dealer then that dealer will get more allocations. So it won't matter what dealer you are at. what do you think is he right?
I think Ford will still balance allocation so they touch all dealers pari-mutuel to the remaining national reservations standing.
They might still bias to the ZEV states as a part of that or in higher priority a certain percentage.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I think Ford will still balance allocation so they touch all dealers pari-mutuel to the remaining national reservations standing.
They might still bias to the ZEV states as a part of that or in higher priority a certain percentage.
I am not sure what you are saying but thump's up

BurnsEBoy

Nov 10, 2021
Michigan
My dealer tells me that 2022 wasletting dealers get their favorite out first. Now they go buy the time stamp. So the if their is more time stamp a one dealer then that dealer will get more allocations. So it won't matter what dealer you are at. what do you think is he right?
I hope he is right, I have a day#1 reservation and did not get a chance to order yet…

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
They will go by time stamp based on each dealers list of customers, not from the national order of time stamp, so we will still see folks arguing over why one person has a later date/time than another across the US & Canada
For my sakes I hope your wrong