FordPass 4.29.0 Update - Seems to have Fixed Issues with Connectivity

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
Hello all,

Over the last several weeks I have been having many issues with the FordPass app not refreshing with current F-150 state of charge, charging status etc. The swipe down refresh would never really refresh anything.

I noticed yesterday there was an Apple App Store update for FordPass:

IMG_4944.jpeg

I’m just curious if you also were having issues similar to mine and if this update resolved them for you.

I have iPhone - so if you choose to respond let me know if you have iPhone or Android.

Thanks!

MR Fiso

Nov 26, 2023
Washington State
I am on Android. Truck is from the dealer, new in November (okay, I have not really figure out build date, but software hasn't updated since, so I figure it is most recent).

On Android, it is annoying that when I use the app to look at the truck status, I have to do a pull-down action to get it to update. But, when it actually does, it does seem to line up with what I think the truck status really is.

Maybe things have gotten better? Your post, @Kstype , is from July. Have things changes for you now?

OP
Kstype

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
I am on Android. Truck is from the dealer, new in November (okay, I have not really figure out build date, but software hasn't updated since, so I figure it is most recent).

On Android, it is annoying that when I use the app to look at the truck status, I have to do a pull-down action to get it to update. But, when it actually does, it does seem to line up with what I think the truck status really is.

Maybe things have gotten better? Your post, @Kstype , is from July. Have things changes for you now?
Yes - In September, about a month after I worked with Ford to install remote diagnostic tokens on the truck they were able to isolate my connectivity issue and resolve it remotely. It’s been working well since then thankfully.