I drove it then come home

idmclean13

Sep 16, 2021
Vermont
I took the lightning lariat out for test drive and it was great. No big surprise for me. I drive a 22 Volvo c40 all electric. This car is a blast but I want a truck. So if you know anyone that wants to buy it let me know

Then I come home and look at my ford build page and I have a production build date of week of 9/5/22. Sales man tells me longer to deliver it than make it
How do I get vin number

CNJKevin

Aug 17, 2021
New Jersey
I took the lightning lariat out for test drive and it was great. No big surprise for me. I drive a 22 Volvo c40 all electric. This car is a blast but I want a truck. So if you know anyone that wants to buy it let me know

Then I come home and look at my ford build page and I have a production build date of week of 9/5/22. Sales man tells me longer to deliver it than make it
How do I get vin number
Congratulations! When you get closer to the actual build date they will email you with the VIN.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021

How do I get vin number
I went and drove a Lariat today at a dealer. They have one there that was traded in. They said a man ordered it in Austin Texas got it drove it to Houston and sold it to the dealership for much more then he paid for it then took the money he made and put it down on a F 150 hybrid. The dealer is asking $140,000. It has 600 miles on it. I have been waiting so long that the new has worn out. I don't know if I can wait much longer for the 2023 waves to start. They said it would start in 2022 July but July is about over.