Ordering from Granger Ford in Iowa

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
Has anyone placed a reservation with Granger Ford in Iowa? I was talking with one of the guys there and he mentioned they could do $1000 under invoice! If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll pass along his contact information.

OP
wired

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
I'm ALL about supporting my local dealerships, however I haven't had the best experience trying to purchase vehicles from dealers in the Austin area. When the Ford Superduty Tremor came out they all were asking over MSRP for the truck. None of them would except xplan pricing that I signed up for as a Ford shareholder. I ended up driving to San Angelo and got the truck at invoice.

I've bought two F150s at Autonation Ford in Katy and both times great to work with. I'm still on the fence about the first model year Lightning. I'm still hoping for a single cab! I'm planning on buying a Bronco from Granger and will probably just have it shipped. So far the communication with Granger has been excellent. It's cheaper and easier then trying to deal with the local guys.