Wave 3 Order Group

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
Has there been any updated information on the next Wave of Lightning orders? Current rumor is Feb 3rd.

Baddceo

Jan 8, 2022
KS
I found out today that my number 3 slot will not be filled until MY23. My dealer got his 2nd of only two allocations for wave 3 and Ford told him that was all he was getting.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I found out today that my number 3 slot will not be filled until MY23. My dealer got his 2nd of only two allocations for wave 3 and Ford told him that was all he was getting.
Do you know how many reservation that dealer has in all

Baddceo

Jan 8, 2022
KS
I never did ask that after I was told my spot, I guess it didn't matter. He did make a comment that Ford said during the call most dealers would only see a couple allocations with more going to EV states and West coast more than East coast

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
Yes, received my e-mail yesterday. I went with a base XLT which was my #1 choice.

The Pro was unavailable and buyers had a choice to be placed on a waiting list. The Pro interior was simply too “strippo” with vinyl seats, no carpet and a cheap urethane steering wheel.

steven

Nov 26, 2021
tucson
I think reservation numbers are the wrong question to ask. I think it dealer allotments we should be asking about.
Agree! Reservation #s don't tell anything except maybe to Ford. Reservation dates and order dates are a different story.

We might have some luck in getting quota #s and cutback info from dealers but I doubt it.

How about adding your name & reservation date to Lightning Tracker?