2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Trim Levels and Prices Leaked!

2022-Ford-F-150-Lightning-Price-and-Trim-Level-Reservation-Holder-Survey.jpeg

A Reddit user posted a survey sent to the 100,000+ F-150 Lightning reservation holders to evaluate interest in each trim level. This document reveals retail prices and equipment for all trims including pricing after a $7,500 tax credit.

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
The pricing is higher than I thought it would be. However with the tax credit it's really not that bad considering the amount of features you get in the Lariat, Premium, and Platinum packages.

cbuttz08

Jun 28, 2021
Akron, OH
any guess on what invoice is for xlt? trying to figure out a plan pricing. was told by dealer they'd be offering it but realize that can change.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
Austin, TX
The pricing is actually cheaper than I thought it would be. After the tax credits it's ridiculously cheap.... but isn't Ford only going to be able to give the credits up until they sell a certain amount of vehicles, and after that it will go away?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
after they sell 200,000 EV vehicle the $7500 tax credit is over but if they get the stimulus package it my be extended and larger We can only hope.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
Austin, TX
after they sell 200,000 EV vehicle the $7500 tax credit is over but if they get the stimulus package it my be extended and larger We can only hope.
I guess that is extra incentive for people to get them sooner rather than later.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I guess that is extra incentive for people to get them sooner rather than later.
I read on one site that we ge 2 years of free charging with the ford apps and then I read on another site we get 4 free charges does anyone know for sure.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
This came out right after they announced the Ford lightning but it seems to be gone now so for people that have not seen it.
Ford Lightning Specs.

Attachments

• Ford Lightning.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 355
OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
This came out right after they announced the Ford lightning but it seems to be gone now so for people that have not seen it.
Ford Lightning Specs.
This is great! Let me see if I can post it on the forum.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
i though this had been posted but i can not find it. complete price break down

Lightning Pro: Starts at $39,974

• Standard-range battery (extended-range optional)
  • Dual motor 4×4 setup (426 horsepower / 775 lb-ft torque)
  • 5.5-foot bed / 2,000-pound payload capacity
  • 5,000-pound towing capacity (Class IV hitch receiver)
  • 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with all-terrain tires
  • Vinyl seats and flooring
  • 2.4-kW onboard ‘Pro Power’ power supply with 120V, USB power outlets
  • 12-inch infotainment screen with Sync 4, over-the-air software updates
  • Power up/down front trunk
  • Ford Co-Pilot 360 2.0 driver assistance suite

XLT: Starts at $52,974

• Same powertrain and features as Lightning Pro, plus:
  • Gray-ion metallic front grille with signature front lighting (truck-width light bar)
  • Body-color front and rear bumpers
  • 8-way power-adjustable cloth seats, carpeted flooring
  • 360-degree camera
  • Power adjustable pedals
  • Interior work surface, under seat rear storage
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel
  • Rear privacy glass with rear defroster
  • Heated side mirrors with LED spotlights
  • Fixed running boards
  • Securicode keyless-entry keypad
  • Bed tie-down hooks
  • SiriusXM satellite radio

XLT Premium Package: +$3,800 over XLT (Starts at $56,774)

• Includes same powertrain and features as XLT, plus:
  • Ford Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 (with adaptive cruise control)
  • 9.6-kW Pro Power onboard power supply with 240V outlet
  • Automatic approach unlock
  • 20-inch dark carbon wheels with all-season tires
  • Heated steering wheel
  • 10-way power-adjustable cloth front seats
  • LED bed lighting
  • Power up/down tailgate with tailgate step and work surface

Lariat: Starts at $67,474

• Includes same powertrain and features as XLT, plus:
  • 15-inch infotainment system with Sync 4A
  • Wireless phone charging
  • Power up/down tailgate with signature rear lighting
  • 10-way power-adjustable leather heated and ventilated front seats with memory controls
  • Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
  • Power-folding heated side mirrors
  • Power-sliding rear window
  • Interior ambient lighting
  • Universal garage door opener

Lariat Premium Package: +$12,000 over Lariat (Starts at $79,474)

• Extended-range battery ONLY
  • Includes same powertrain and features as Lariat, plus:
  • 563 horsepower / 775 lb-ft torque (dual motor 4×4)
  • 7,700-pound towing capacity (10,000 pounds with Max Trailer Tow Package)
  • Ford Co-Pilot Active 2.0 with BlueCruise hands-free highway driving
  • Phone-as-a-key
  • Trailer brake and hitch assist
  • 80-amp onboard power supply (capable of being a household generator in emergencies)
  • Lockable, partitioned fold-flat rear storage
  • Power tilt/telescoping steering column with memory controls
  • Heated second-row seats
  • Twin-panel moonroof

Platinum: Starts at $89,874

• Extended-range battery ONLY
  • Includes same powertrain and features as Lariat, plus:
  • 22-inch machined wheels with all-season tires
  • Vador Black high-gloss & tinted chrome grille
  • Skid plates with signature front lighting
  • Premium leather center console lid and shifter knob
  • Premium heated and ventilated ‘Nirvana’ leather seating with multi-contour and active motion seats
  • Interior aluminum and real wood accents
  • B&O sound system with HD Radio
  • Max Trailer Tow Package

Individual options by trim

Beyond what each trim package offers, you can get several individual options depending on which model you select:

Lightning Pro: 4 standalone options listed

• Extended-range battery pack ($10,000): 563 horsepower; 300-mile range (Ford est.); 7,700-pound towing capacity (10,000 lbs. w/ Max Trailer Tow)
  • Tow Technology Package ($1,948): 360-degree camera; Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Integrated trailer brake controller; Pro Trailer Hitch Assist; Smart Hitch; Onboard scales; Smart Trailer Tow Connection; Trailer Reverse Guidance; Trailer Camera
  • Max Trailer Tow Package ($865): Enhanced battery and electric motor cooling; 10,000-pound towing capacity
  • 9.6-kW Pro Power Onboard ($1,070):Upgrade over standard 2.4-kW unit; 2 extra 120V power outlets and 1 240V outlet
    • Total power outlets: 10 120V; 1 240V; 8 USB power ports

XLT: 5 standalone options listed

• Extended-range battery pack ($7,000): 563 horsepower; 300-mile range (Ford est.); 7,700-pound towing capacity (10,000 lbs. w/ Max Trailer Tow)
  • Tow Technology Package ($1,495): 360-degree camera; Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Integrated trailer brake controller; Pro Trailer Hitch Assist; Smart Hitch; Onboard scales; Smart Trailer Tow Connection; Trailer Reverse Guidance; Trailer Camera
  • Max Trailer Tow Package ($865): Enhanced battery and electric motor cooling; 10,000-pound towing capacity
  • 9.6-kW Pro Power Onboard ($1,070): Upgrade over standard 2.4-kW unit; 2 extra 120V power outlets and 1 240V outletTotal power outlets: 10 120V; 1 240V; 8 USB power ports
  • Integrated Tailgate Step w/ Tailgate Work Surface ($495)

XLT Premium: 4 standalone options listed

• Extended-range battery pack ($7,000): 563 horsepower; 300-mile range (Ford est.); 7,700-pound towing capacity (10,000 lbs. w/ Max Trailer Tow)
  • Tow Technology Package ($1,495): 360-degree camera; Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Integrated trailer brake controller; Pro Trailer Hitch Assist; Smart Hitch; Onboard scales; Smart Trailer Tow Connection; Trailer Reverse Guidance; Trailer Camera
  • 20″ Wheel All-Terrain Tires ($150)

Lariat: 6 standalone options listed

• Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 with BlueCruise, Active Park Assist 2.0 and Phone-as-a-key ($1,825)
    • BlueCruise works on 100,000 miles of North American roads
  • Power-deployable running boards in high-gloss black ($399)

Lariat Premium: 3 standalone options listed

Platinum: 2 standalone options listed

• Max Recline Front Seats (180-degree folding capability) ($430)

If you’ve reserved a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning or plan to buy one, let us know what trim/options you’re looking at in the comments below!

Whitetiburon

Jul 11, 2021
I think there are still changes that will be made to these packages. The phone as key option starts at Lariot? Come on. No mention of audio package? I would be willing to bet that several changes are going to be made. Just my thoughts.

firefight04

Jun 26, 2021
Chicago
I think there are still changes that will be made to these packages. The phone as key option starts at Lariot? Come on. No mention of audio package? I would be willing to bet that several changes are going to be made. Just my thoughts.
I agree with your statement, but I have had phone as a key for 7 years. It's over rated and rarely use it. IMO should be standard.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I agree but this is the best pricing we have right now with options pricing. So I am getting the Lariat Premium $79474 with options Max towing package $865 and power deployable running boards $399 = $80738. Now I have to talk the dealer into selling it at $80'000 so I can get the new tax credit if that happens. This is the best bang for my buck. The Platinum only has lay down seats 22 inch rims and 4 more speakers for $9000 more. I think that is too much

corytx69

Aug 4, 2021
Texas
$53,857.00 for fully loaded Pro -vs-
$66,284.00 on the XLT - 13k big difference (but more stuff) I wonder too, the max tow package has the upgraded cooling for the batteries - which is good. Heat and cold kills battery range. I wonder if having that option replaces the standard battery cool and heating.

firefight04

Jun 26, 2021
Chicago
$53,857.00 for fully loaded Pro -vs-
$66,284.00 on the XLT - 13k big difference (but more stuff) I wonder too, the max tow package has the upgraded cooling for the batteries - which is good. Heat and cold kills battery range. I wonder if having that option replaces the standard battery cool and heating.
Dont forget, the Pro is not for every consumer only fleet/businesses.

M3Master

May 22, 2021
Austin, TX
Seems like most 'normal' people will land between 65-95k. Makes me wonder even more how many reservations will turn into actual orders.

corytx69

Aug 4, 2021
Texas
Only the Pro with Extended Range Battery is limited to fleet sales. The Standard Range Pro is available to anyone.
I had read that too, then saw this and was confused about Pro add-ons:

Lightning Pro: 4 standalone options listed

• Extended-range battery pack ($10,000): 563 horsepower; 300-mile range (Ford est.); 7,700-pound towing capacity (10,000 lbs. w/ Max Trailer Tow)
  • Tow Technology Package ($1,948): 360-degree camera; Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Integrated trailer brake controller; Pro Trailer Hitch Assist; Smart Hitch; Onboard scales; Smart Trailer Tow Connection; Trailer Reverse Guidance; Trailer Camera
  • 9.6-kW Pro Power Onboard ($1,070):Upgrade over standard 2.4-kW unit; 2 extra 120V power outlets and 1 240V outlet
    • Total power outlets: 10 120V; 1 240V; 8 USB power ports