Actual Delivery

Steve

May 28, 2022
I have a 5/9 production week but it still doesn't say it is built. Anyone have their status move from production to built? Also, how do you get your VIN or does that happen when it switches to built

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
I assume you will get ‘five stage‘ e-mail updates from Ford similar to this. I reserved a Bronco nearly two years ago, July 2020, and it’s finally on it’s way. I might flip it to get into my “wave 3“ 2022 Lightning reservation. Ford also includes a link to view your factory window sticker (bottom left).

BBD539CC-7F9A-4B17-AF03-E664FCE04DC5.jpeg

Last edited:

Yesuragoon

May 20, 2022
Chicago
I have a 5/9 production week but it still doesn't say it is built. Anyone have their status move from production to built? Also, how do you get your VIN or does that happen when it switches to built
I also have a 5/9 production week. At 3:30am this morning I received an email from ford saying it’s been built & shows a delivery date from 6-4 to 6-10.

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
A member of the Ford Lightning Owners facebook group is suppose to take delivery tomorrow!

ford-lightning-first-pickup.jpg

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
My truck just got to the dealer no ship notice. Hope to take delivery tonight. Got a call from my sales guy and said get over here your truck just showed up. It’s about to be unloaded.
Wow, congrats! Can't wait to hear what you think about it after you get some seat time in it.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
When I was looking it over I noticed no pro charging station with the truck. I wonder does it ship separately? I will be self installing it in my shop.
I've seen that with a couple of other people that have received their trucks. They must be shipping separately???