Battery relates - so I'll post it here.

MR Fiso

Nov 26, 2023
Washington State
On the web dashboard, under 'recalls' there is an entry for "High voltage battery module replacement andor battery energy control module becm software update" (spelling and spacing as written in the entry). Campaign: 23B57

This is technically filed as "Customer Satisfaction Programs"

Has anyone here done this yet? When they say battery module, do they really mean one of the many modular battery packs in the main housing?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I have not been able to get my dealer to get the part or do it but working on it. I don't think it is talking about the battery I think it is saying something in the charging system need to be replaced. Something about the charging ground being wrong or missing.

Sync

May 19, 2022
TN
On the web dashboard, under 'recalls' there is an entry for "High voltage battery module replacement andor battery energy control module becm software update" (spelling and spacing as written in the entry). Campaign: 23B57

This is technically filed as "Customer Satisfaction Programs"

Has anyone here done this yet? When they say battery module, do they really mean one of the many modular battery packs in the main housing?
I had mine done late last year. It’s not the battery, but some small module that helps control it (or them, I have ER so nine battery packs)