F-150 Lightning Order bank opens January 4

Screenshot_20220103-183746_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm glad to see Ford sticking with this schedule! I just hope they are able to build them in a reasonable amount of time after orders are placed.

I just got a call from my dealer as well, so we are getting close!

I'm glad to see Ford sticking with this schedule! I just hope they are able to build them in a reasonable amount of time after orders are placed.
Received a call from my Ford Dealer this morning, he emailed me a pdf of the models and specifications for all variants…a little bewildering.

I just posted the Major Product Features for the Lightning that I got from my dealer. I will try and clean it up, but here's what I've got so far.

I just posted the Major Product Features for the Lightning that I got from my dealer. I will try and clean it up, but here's what I've got so far.

Go on www.ford.com you can see all the options and price one out.

Go to www.ford.com to build and price.
Is ford in the process of changing opion pricing. I just noticed when I go into the order app on my phone the only number I see for the XLT is the base price. When you spec it out with the options you want and go to the bottom for a total price there are no numbers for a total price.

Has anyone else noticed this. Thats why iam asking for ford may be changing opion packaging .curious .

Is ford in the process of changing opion pricing. I just noticed when I go into the order app on my phone the only number I see for the XLT is the base price. When you spec it out with the options you want and go to the bottom for a total price there are no numbers for a total price.

Has anyone else noticed this. Thats why iam asking for ford may be changing opion packaging .curious .
I just used my phone to build and price. And the numbers are back , so I guess ford didn't do it.must have been a glitch with my phone, even though it happened 4 times in a row.

I just used my phone to build and price. And the numbers are back , so I guess ford didn't do it.must have been a glitch with my phone, even though it happened 4 times in a row.
That's strange, but I'm glad it just turned out to be a glitch.

Back