Ford Financing

Does anyone know what interest Ford is offering on the Lightning. The F 150 is 3.9% but i read somewhere the Ford is charging 6.9% on the Lightning and that is a ripoff along with the price increase and the removal of equipment.

I didn’t reserve until June so I am likely about 2 years away from getting one anyway. Who knows what the economy will look like then 😳

I didn’t reserve until June so I am likely about 2 years away from getting one anyway. Who knows what the economy will look like then 😳
I guess your right but my Truck is being built 12/19/22 so my Truck will be delivered I hope in January 2023 I hope so I don't thing interest will change that much by then but it sounds like Ford is going to charge alate more for a Lightning then an F 150

My other big complaint is that I have never received an email since the original response to my reservation in June of 2021. They could at least provide occasional updates…….

My other big complaint is that I have never received an email since the original response to my reservation in June of 2021. They could at least provide occasional updates…….
I thank we all could agree with you on that. This system sucks

And you are sure they are not getting snagged in “spam” filters? I know at one point the subsequent e-mails I found in spam and i had to flag as “not spam” and it’s been fine since then.

And you are sure they are not getting snagged in “spam” filters? I know at one point the subsequent e-mails I found in spam and i had to flag as “not spam” and it’s been fine since then.
Yep, I have checked a couple dozen times.

Back