Ford honored there ward

I just got a letter from for they are going put in the chip and software so I will have Heated Steering wheel. I have recalls for the taillight and software update. I called my dealer to make an appointment and they said that they will send a guy out to my house and do the work in my driveway.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
That's good news. Did you initiate it or did you get a letter, unsolicited?
They sent me a letter on all 3 recalls or updates and then I just called my dealer. I love the truck I hate the black interior . I had to buy a streamlight

So i can see. It was great I found all kinds of button that turn on the out side light and in the bed.

Last edited:

Sync

May 19, 2022
TN
I just got a letter from for they are going put in the chip and software so I will have Heated Steering wheel. I have recalls for the taillight and software update. I called my dealer to make an appointment and they said that they will send a guy out to my house and do the work in my driveway.
Nice, in the driveway!!!!
I got the (presumably) same 3 letters, but my dealer said they are going to guinea pig a Lightning that is in for full battery replacement before they will even consider doing my work. So I am probably still 4-8 weeks out.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I just got a call they told me they could do the heated steering wheel and the backup light at my house but the software update can take 20 minutes or 24 hour and the man told me that he was not going to spend the night with me and i said does he know how pretty i am. So I will have to take it in to the dealer to get the update.

Sync

May 19, 2022
TN
I just got a call they told me they could do the heated steering wheel and the backup light at my house but the software update can take 20 minutes or 24 hour and the man told me that he was not going to spend the night with me and i said does he know how pretty i am. So I will have to take it in to the dealer to get the update.
So I guess the software update isn’t just standard PowerUp update we can get over home Wi-Fi?

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
So I guess the software update isn’t just standard PowerUp update we can get over home Wi-Fi?
My letter says if you want to wait it will be a ford power up software update in mid-4th quarter if you have your automatic update turned on. So I am going to wait for that.