Ford Lightning Appears at CES 2022

ford-lightning-f150-CES-2022-1.jpg
https://twitter.com/mrlevine
Mike Levine posted via Twitter a few photos of the Ford Lightning spotted in Las Vegas at CES.
"Ford isn’t expected to exhibit at CES this year but it appears they are in attendance! We just spotted this @Ford F-150 Lightning driving around the outside of LVCC!" #CES2022

ford-lightning-f150-CES-2022-2.jpg
ford-lightning-f150-CES-2022-3.jpg

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I hate the wheels on the Lariat that is why I wanted the Platinum. I also like the shinny grill on the Platinum and I don't like black interior. So for just $12,000 I can fix that sounds great don't it.-----I do not believe today was the first wave I thank it will be on the 1/20 dealers don't have to have there list in until 1/17 mid night

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Looks like the Lariat trim since it has the LED lighting from light to light front and back?
what is the difference between Platinum and Lariat they both have light bar on front and back also i read Platinum has some kind of light on front skid plate
  • Skid plates with signature front lighting

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
what is the difference between Platinum and Lariat they both have light bar on front and back also i read Platinum has some kind of light on front skid plate
  • Skid plates with signature front lighting
The Platinum has a different grille and wheels.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
I guess the Platinum grill can be bought and installed. Looks like it might be an easy swap. Price might be $300-800 for a grill from ford?
That would be a lot cheaper option for anyone wanting that grille that is buying an XLT or Lariat!