Ford Lightning Forum Giveaway!

ford-f150-lightning-forum-giveaway.png

It's time to kick off the month of March with our very first Ford F-150 Lightning Forum giveaway!

To enter, simple reply to this thread and list the top 5 reasons you plan on buying a F-150 Lightning.

The winner will receive a Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Tread 16 oz Tumbler and Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Mesh Snapback Trucker Hat

I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and randomly pick a winner on March 10th. Good luck!​

1) To be a part of the Ford evolution!
2) save on gas
3) cut down on emissions
4) I plan on creating a cool Instagram for my truck
5) It’ll be the 3rd ford truck I’ve owned. I ordered Atlas Blue and this would look perfect in it!
View attachment 349
It's time to kick off the month of March with our very first Ford F-150 Lightning Forum giveaway!

To enter, simple reply to this thread and list the top 5 reasons you plan on buying a F-150 Lightning.

The winner will receive a Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Tread 16 oz Tumbler and Ford Trucks F150 Lightning Mesh Snapback Trucker Hat

I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and randomly pick a winner on March 10th. Good luck!​

View attachment 349

5 reasons
1) Not at the mercy of a gas pump
2) Love the technology in them
3) Reduces my carbon foot print
4) The HP
5) My son is pumped for “White Lightming”

1 watching the gas price go through the roof
2 no emissions
3 fastest vehicle I've ever owned( way faster than my 87 camaro)
4 Waiting for the $12,500 tax rebate( or praying for)
5 camping off grid with plenty of power

View attachment 349

1. No gas!!
2. Unlimited power!!! Well sort of.
3. Built ford tough. Lol.
4. Style.
5. Techno

1) EV's are the future of transportation
2) It's a Ford Truck, it's an F-150, and it's Electric! Decent range and towing to boot!
3) We can drive it on sunshine - no gas required!
4) We were already considering more batteries for our solar system
5) It's a portable generator that runs on batteries and can power our home in an outage

View attachment 349

1) Time for a new Ford. 2) Bi-directional Charging. 3) No more GAS expense! 4) Free charging at home (solar PV). 5) Love our Mach E!

View attachment 349

5 Reasons:
1) Efficiency
2) Environmentally friendly
3) Proven F150 platform
4) The Frunk (front trunk)
5) Likely the only EV with a full sized spare tire.

1. I can drive solo in the HOV lanes to work and back, saving time (California).
  2. Save money on the high ga$ prices in CA ($5 per gallon).
  3. Power outlets and power in reserve will make camping a whole new experience.
  4. Less maintenance costs vs. ICE.
  5. Battery back up reserve for the house.
  6. FRUNK!!!

Last edited:
Hello my reasons are:

1. Electric vehicles are a thrill to drive!
  2. EV vehicles currently fit our lifestyle - my wife and I both work from home and mainly take my Daughter to the horse fam where she works and rides.
  3. I work in the Information Technology field and the technology fascinates me, including the whole home backup power.
  4. The truck looks great!
  5. FRUNK!!
  6. Reduced maintenance costs over time.
  7. No more gas purchases.
  8. No emissions is fine, but they are just shifted to to power generation plants in reality...

1. Cost savings of electric over gas
2. Price point is respectable
3. Horse-power and torque
4. Reduced maintenance
5. Whole home backup power

1 Stop supporting Saudi arabia and Russia
2 save the environment
3 Frunk
4 Safety features
5 Hands free driving
6 Stop drilling in the ocean
7 Having a full tank every morning
8 Hi Ford infotainment system
I am getting old and don't need a new truck but it is on my bucket list to have a F150 electric vehicle.

Last edited:
1. MEGA POWER FRUNK! I love the idea of having a trunk on a pickup truck. No need for a tonneau cover.
2. Going Electric to save the world! I hate buying gas, but I need a truck. Until now, the latter has required the former.
3. It looks like an F-150, not some dystopian sci-fi conveyance, a bug-eyed sprite, or a Chevy Avalanche (I'm not a fan of the Cybertruck, Rivian, or GM EV trucks).
4. Buying American. My current pickup is a Toyota, and I'd rather my money be going to an American company heavily investing in EVs.
5. It'll be my first NEW vehicle ever! I have historically always bought used vehicles to let someone else take the initial hit in value. But I'm tired of always having older, outdated rides, and I look forward to having all the coolest new features.

Great acceleration for a truck (more than my 3.5EB)
It’s an F150 (real body on frame truck)
Support new technology (BEV with smart electronics)
Starve a Russian (no oil/gasoline, NG fired electricity here)
Turn neighbors green (with envy)

and a frunk (stupid name for a great concept)

1. Free ourselves from gas guzzling trucks.
2.:Support the technology innovation of one of America’s premiere automakers.
3. I despise Elon Musk.
4. Less maintenance.
5. The Frunk!

View attachment 349

Back