Ford Vehicle Order Tracking: Order number invalid

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
Hi I was wondering when the order tracking should be working.

I got my VIN and scheduled production date, but when I go to the Vehicle Order Tracking and enter my order number, it shows invalid. Was wondering if this doesn't take effect until the reservation status changes to something else...

Or maybe I'm just impatient and it will show once they are actually 'building' it.

Anyone know?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021

I got my VIN and scheduled production date, but when I go to the Vehicle Order Tracking and enter my order number, it shows invalid. Was wondering if this doesn't take effect until the reservation status changes to something else...

Or maybe I'm just impatient and it will show once they are actually 'building' it.

Anyone know?
Mine was there when the girl showed me the web site but i just went there to set up my ford pass an it said invalid to So maybe we are just a little to early.

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
Mine was there when the girl showed me the web site but i just went there to set up my ford pass an it said invalid to So maybe we are just a little to early.
I think you’re correct. I’m in the same boat. I think we’re just a little too early.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I got my Ford Pass set up and now i hear that will start you 90 day trial for Sirius radio and your 3 year Blue Cruse.

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY

Anyone know?
Same thing with my order number. The site keeps telling me it is the wrong order number. I just got my VIN 20 minutes ago.
it must take awhile for Ford‘s computer system to register all of this.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
For me it immediately says "Invalid Order Number entered" as soon as I tab out of the order number field; so entering the VIN doesn't even matter.
That is what it did to me. The first time instead of a 1 i was putting in a !. and another time i had transposed a 5 with a X and it know there was supposed to be a letter there instead of a number. I had to call and get the right number I wrote it down wrong.

Last edited:
OP
T

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
That is what it did to me. The first time instead of a 1 i was putting in a !. and another time i had transposed a 5 with a X and it know there was supposed to be a letter there instead of a number.
I'm talking about the order number field not the VIN field