Ford VIN decoders

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
Hi All.

I remember that when I bought the Mach-E and the Lightning someone shared a pdf with an decoding/explanation of the different parts of the VINs.

Does anyone know where to find those?

I just bought a Kuga in Denmark (Escape is called Kuga in Europe) and am interested in checking some things out from the VIN.

Thanks
Pete

Hi All.

I remember that when I bought the Mach-E and the Lightning someone shared a pdf with an decoding/explanation of the different parts of the VINs.

Does anyone know where to find those?

I just bought a Kuga in Denmark (Escape is called Kuga in Europe) and am interested in checking some things out from the VIN.

Thanks
Pete

Thank you so much for this thread here. I would like to know more about these VIN Decoders. Can you please explain a little bit more about this one?

I would like to update you again here. I got some like VIN Decoder and I want to try it for one of my cars. I wasn't sure about using a VIN Decoder. But right now I see it's really help and also helps to identify the car owners. You can get more information here VIN lookup free website https://vinpit.com. Thank you so much for your time.

Back