Front seat head rest removal

paulhrab

Jan 7, 2022
Rural Valley, PA
How do you remove the front head rest? My wife doesn't fit with the head rest installed. She must sit with her chin touching hear chest because the head rest comes too far forward to fit her short stature. Tried pushing the adjustment button and used a screwdriver to push in the other side and was able to pull the headrest up beyond where it is seated but couldn't detach it. Any suggestions?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
How do you remove the front head rest? My wife doesn't fit with the head rest installed. She must sit with her chin touching hear chest because the head rest comes too far forward to fit her short stature. Tried pushing the adjustment button and used a screwdriver to push in the other side and was able to pull the headrest up beyond where it is seated but couldn't detach it. Any suggestions?
I don't know. I would think it would be against the law. what if someone else got in that seat with no head rest. I would see if a pillow would work for her on the seat or her back. I know this is not a great solution but it may work.

ICED Lightning

Mar 15, 2022
rural Georgia
mine comes all the way out if you push BOTH sides at the same time