Good Video Showing Mechanical Parts of On Board Scales

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
Ran across this video - gave a good view of the mechanical parts of the onboard scales:

Now - I would not lower my truck, but it was interesting to see how he worked around the scales issue.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Ran across this video - gave a good view of the mechanical parts of the onboard scales:

Now - I would not lower my truck, but it was interesting to see how he worked around the scales issue.

I agree I would not lower my truck ether but the 2023s don't get onboard scales damit.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021

I did like seeing how the scales work good video Thanks. When are they going to make your truck. Mine is 12/20/22 its getting close

OP
Kstype

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
I did like seeing how the scales work good video Thanks. When are they going to make your truck. Mine is 12/20/22 its getting close
Mine is due for production this week, called my dealer to get the order number so I could track it.

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Mine got moved up a week. The build is now scheduled for the week of 1/09/2023.
seems like Ford is ramping up production.