Haven’t heard from dealer…

Chico130s

Jul 8, 2021
VA
So is it safe to assume that if you haven’t heard from your Ford dealer that you won’t be getting a 2022 lightning?

So is it safe to assume that if you haven’t heard from your Ford dealer that you won’t be getting a 2022 lightning?
That depends. If you were a Day 1 reservationist or prioritized by your dealership, it could mean you just aren't in Wave 1, but could be in a future wave. Sounds as though Ford will be doing waves every 2 weeks, or so. If not Day 1 or prioritized, then your chances drop dramatically of getting a MY22.

I'm day 1, Hour 1 and dealer told me I was #17 out of 175 reservations.
Not looking good for a 2022 here.
BTW.... Ford will be contacting you directly if you make the cut, not your dealer.
Keep checking your reservation status on Ford.com. Sometimes it will tell you it's time to place your order before the actual invitation email arrives from Ford.

I'm day 1, Hour 1 and dealer told me I was #17 out of 175 reservations.
Not looking good for a 2022 here.
BTW.... Ford will be contacting you directly if you make the cut, not your dealer.
Keep checking your reservation status on Ford.com. Sometimes it will tell you it's time to place your order before the actual invitation email arrives from Ford.
That's good to know

Back