How long before I get my window stick

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Hi All,
I was notified a couple of weeks ago that my truck is scheduled for production in January. Still no window sticker listed. How long does it usually take them to post this after you all have gotten to the “scheduled for production” phase?
thanks

OP
T

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Hi All,
I was notified a couple of weeks ago that my truck is scheduled for production in January. Still no window sticker listed. How long does it usually take them to post this after you all have gotten to the “scheduled for production” phase?
thanks
Window sticker

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
It took me about a week after you are put in production . They put a check when your order is placed and a little dot in the circle when they put you in production.

OP
T

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
It took me about a week after you are put in production . They put a check when your order is placed and a little dot in the circle when they put you in production.
Thanks

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
No, not yet. They did move my build week up to 1/09 so it should be soon.
thanks
What I have been able to figure out is it will be in production for 14 days as they build all the sub assembly's and build up the cab and frame then the Blend date on the window sticker is when they marry the body and frame together so the Blend date is the day it is completely built.

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
What I have been able to figure out is it will be in production for 14 days as they build all the sub assembly's and build up the cab and frame then the Blend date on the window sticker is when they marry the body and frame together so the Blend date is the day it is completely built.
Not sure that is the case, my build week is 12/12/2022 my blend date on the window sticker is 120221214 - which I assume is 2022-12-14 is that date, but my order still shows in-production 12/15.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
A blend date is the anticipated date for final assembly... or when the vehicle gets "blended" together. It is located on the top of the window sticker, which is generated roughly a week (give or take a few days) before your scheduled build week.Jun 30, 2022

Is Blend date the same as build date?

The blend date is the day all the parts go on the line to build your truck. Provided they have everything to to completely build your truck(no missing chips ect.) the built date should be within a day of the blend date. Example of mine, Blend 6-18-21, built 6-19-21, shipped 6-23-21 delivered to dealer 7-12-21.Jun 18, 2022

I don't know what yours did maybe they moved yours up or back?

OP
T

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Thank you guys for posting all this. This is very helpful for those of us still a few weeks behind you. I will stop checking my status until about a week prior to the expected build week.