I finally got a chance to order my lightning, and the only long range version is stupid expensive

Cybermonkey

Jul 30, 2021
Screenshot_20230124-223511.png

OP
Cybermonkey

Cybermonkey

Jul 30, 2021
You know, last year I could have afforded the long range lariat at great expense. I was willing to sell my 2013 f-150 xlt, my 2017 Volkswagen Jetta, and my crestliner fishing boat to make this happen, and possibly get the payment down to a manageable level. However now there is no chance for me to sell these things midwinter, and even if I did the price went up so much I can't afford it again:cry:.
thanks for making me want this for 2 years and then breaking my heart ford

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
You know, last year I could have afforded the long range lariat at great expense. I was willing to sell my 2013 f-150 xlt, my 2017 Volkswagen Jetta, and my crestliner fishing boat to make this happen, and possibly get the payment down to a manageable level. However now there is no chance for me to sell these things midwinter, and even if I did the price went up so much I can't afford it again:cry:.
thanks for making me want this for 2 years and then breaking my heart ford
I fill for you. But after 2 years i fell like the new has ware off and it looks like an old truck to now and Ford won't even give you a break on the interest rate they want 7% but for ICE F 150 is 3%

OP
Cybermonkey

Cybermonkey

Jul 30, 2021
I fill for you. But after 2 years i fell like the new has ware off and it looks like an old truck to now and Ford won't even give you a break on the interest rate they want 7% but for ICE F 150 is 3%
Ikr, they have removed functions and colors I would have liked, jacked up the price, and interest rates. It's like they don't want me to have this. Maybe the refresh will be cheaper, although I'm sure I can't keep postponing my order until then. Likely I'll lose my spot in line

MR Fiso

Nov 26, 2023
Washington State
Here we are in November 2023 - At least the local dealer prices are coming down a bit, because of... end of model year 'get rid of the 2023 units' Ford dealer discounts. The price in the photo is 7k over the price of my new Platinum (before trade-in). So, depending on where you are at, prices might not be so bad. Of course, if you can get your hands on a PRO, it will still be in the mid 50's.