OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
1675996026086.jpeg

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Ver nice. I am happy for you. It has been a long haul since May of 2021. Mine is sitting at the dealership right now. It looks like they will honor the private offer but they are “checking with Ford” regarding the price protection. Hopefully they will honor this.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Thanks! I have only charged It once. I got 308 estimated on my first charge. Sunrun says my Pro charger will be delivered tomorrow. So far I love everything about the truck but the price. I had a $2500 private offering from Ford that had expired. So I called ford and they told me have the dealer call and they would honor it. The sales manager called and kept telling her that it was no good and she said we sent him 5 of those I am sure we can get one to work but he just keep saying that they were no good so she said ok and i did not get the $2,500 off. That was at Bill Fick in Huntsville Texas. Bill Fick the owner is a real nice guy but the sale manager and my salesman not so great. Like WWISE said I am not going charge it until it get to around 50 to 70 miles left on it to save the battery. Every where I go people are stopping to ask about it. I have been using the one pedal driving but now when i drive my car and put it in gear it starts moving so its a little confusing to me. I like the one pedal driving but i think it my ware out the brakes alot faster. I would like to know how far I could go driving 75 mph on a trip. has anyone done that? I mainly drive short trips from Willis to Conroe so its mixed highway and town.

Last edited:

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Did you get your truck and did they honor your private offering.
The truck arrived at the dealership 6 days ago. It looks like they will allow me to have the private offer but they are reaching out to Ford regarding the 5k and the 4k price protection. We shall see…
thanks.

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
Thanks! I have only charged It once. I got 308 estimated on my first charge. Sunrun says my Pro charger will be delivered tomorrow. So far I love everything about the truck but the price. I had a $2500 private offering from Ford that had expired. So I called ford and they told me have the dealer call and they would honor it. The sales manager called and kept telling her that it was no good and she said we sent him 5 of those I am sure we can get one to work but he just keep saying that they were no good so she said ok and i did not get the $2,500 off. That was at Bill Fick in Huntsville Texas. Bill Fick the owner is a real nice guy but the sale manager and my salesman not so great. Like WWISE said I am not going charge it until it get to around 50 to 70 miles left on it to save the battery. Every where I go people are stopping to ask about it. I have been using the one pedal driving but now when i drive my car and put it in gear it starts moving so its a little confusing to me. I like the one pedal driving but i think it my ware out the brakes alot faster. I would like to know how far I could go driving 75 mph on a trip. has anyone done that? I mainly drive short trips from Willis to Conroe so its mixed highway and town.
Enjoy your new Lightning. Actually One Pedal Drive Mode extends the life of your brakes due to regenerative braking. It does not wear out your brakes faster. I have found the "Sweet Spot" for highway driving to be approx 68 mph. Keep an eye on your Miles per Kilowatt Hour. If you are around 2.3 to 2.5 you are probably getting the most out of your range. Around town you will get the best Miles per kwh.