Iced Blue Silver vs Atlas Blue

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
I'm torn between these two colors; Iced Blue River vs Atlas Blue -- as I wait for my reservation to convert to an order (now MY2023).

I really like the vibrancy of the Atlas Blue; but I also like the way the Lightning Logo looks on the Iced Blue Silver.

I wanted to do a poll, but looks like that isn't available.

Thanks!

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I was going to get the Ice blue silver then I changed to Star white and then to Iconic silver. The white looks to much like a pro work truck with no chrome and the silver looks good and the Atlas blue looks old to me and it shows dirt and I would get tired of it. I have went back to the Ice Blue Silver and I think it will match the silver seats in the Platinum.

OP
T

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
I was going to get the Ice blue silver then I changed to Star white and then to Iconic silver. The white looks to much like a pro work truck with no chrome and the silver looks good and the Atlas blue looks old to me and it shows dirt and I would get tired of it. I have went back to the Ice Blue Silver and I think it will match the silver seats in the Platinum.
So, you ended where you started - back at iced blue silver?

kericks1991

Oct 31, 2021
Washington State
I had a silver 2015 1st year aluminum F150 and loved that color. The iced blue is tempting but I keep going back to the silver: It doesn't look like a work truck, little paint scratches, especially in the bed, don't show and it always looks clean. The current truck is a 2019 velocity blue. It looks great, and has a bed liner (that is now damaged. Thanks Coastal Farm and Ranch). We're keeping it for long-distance RV towing so I'm thinking silver. Of your choices, I think I'd go with the Atlas blue.

corradoborg

Jun 13, 2021
Santa Cruz, CA
Antimatter Blue is my favorite color of the choices available, but it looks practically black in all but the brightest of lighting. I currently have a black truck, and I tire of how dirty it always looks. I never want a white, black, silver, or gray vehicle for the rest of my life. Those colors must represent 90% of cars on the road. I think I'll go with Atlas Blue when my deferred order comes up again. Unless they offer other color choices for MY23... I'd love a green.