Iced Blue Silver vs Atlas Blue

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
I'm torn between these two colors; Iced Blue River vs Atlas Blue -- as I wait for my reservation to convert to an order (now MY2023).

I really like the vibrancy of the Atlas Blue; but I also like the way the Lightning Logo looks on the Iced Blue Silver.

I wanted to do a poll, but looks like that isn't available.

Thanks!

I was going to get the Ice blue silver then I changed to Star white and then to Iconic silver. The white looks to much like a pro work truck with no chrome and the silver looks good and the Atlas blue looks old to me and it shows dirt and I would get tired of it. I have went back to the Ice Blue Silver and I think it will match the silver seats in the Platinum.

I was going to get the Ice blue silver then I changed to Star white and then to Iconic silver. The white looks to much like a pro work truck with no chrome and the silver looks good and the Atlas blue looks old to me and it shows dirt and I would get tired of it. I have went back to the Ice Blue Silver and I think it will match the silver seats in the Platinum.
So, you ended where you started - back at iced blue silver?

I had a silver 2015 1st year aluminum F150 and loved that color. The iced blue is tempting but I keep going back to the silver: It doesn't look like a work truck, little paint scratches, especially in the bed, don't show and it always looks clean. The current truck is a 2019 velocity blue. It looks great, and has a bed liner (that is now damaged. Thanks Coastal Farm and Ranch). We're keeping it for long-distance RV towing so I'm thinking silver. Of your choices, I think I'd go with the Atlas blue.

Antimatter Blue is my favorite color of the choices available, but it looks practically black in all but the brightest of lighting. I currently have a black truck, and I tire of how dirty it always looks. I never want a white, black, silver, or gray vehicle for the rest of my life. Those colors must represent 90% of cars on the road. I think I'll go with Atlas Blue when my deferred order comes up again. Unless they offer other color choices for MY23... I'd love a green.

Back