Is Ford stock a buy

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) is a Michigan-based automaker. It is one of the favorite car manufacturers among hedge funds. At the end of the third quarter of 2021, 51 hedge funds in the database of Insider Monkey held stakes worth $1.6 billion in Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), compared to 55 in the preceding quarter worth $2.1 billion.

Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) announced on February 8 that it would soon start delivering the E-Transit commercial vans, an all-electric commercial vehicle that is part of a growing list of EVs that Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) plans on making over the next few years to capture the EV market in the United States and abroad.

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
I might buy some more next week if the stock continues to drop. Long term I really believe in the company, but mainly the new CEO!

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I might buy some more next week if the stock continues to drop. Long term I really believe in the company, but mainly the new CEO!
Ford had closed the factory in Ohio and in Canada because of the blockade but that was cleared this morning so I think it will be going up Monday.