Another Veto Week

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Wave 4 is this week and I am so excited. My dealer finally confirmed that they have 331 reservations converted 5 to orders and I was number 94 at start. I think wave 4 is mine now all I have to do is have 80 something people decided to wait for a 2023 or just decline to buy. I can't wait. LOL

Last edited:
Tongue in cheek by your word, but I believe miracles do happen, keep the faith, I hope that there are still un-spoken for trims after 3/31.

If that should happen, then the remaining 185,000 should all be sent an invite in the balancing wave, pure and absolute lottery conditions the x number through the door with a build and deposit of $500 are locked in

Tongue in cheek by your word, but I believe miracles do happen, keep the faith, I hope that there are still un-spoken for trims after 3/31.

If that should happen, then the remaining 185,000 should all be sent an invite in the balancing wave, pure and absolute lottery conditions the x number through the door with a build and deposit of $500 are locked in
Ford reservation system is a joke, I reserved at 9:39 EST on 5/19 and I've been told I'm not getting a MY22. It's sad to see people who reserved hours later have been able to convert. Not blaming customers converting, just Ford process. What's the point of reservations

Ford reservation system is a joke, I reserved at 9:39 EST on 5/19 and I've been told I'm not getting a MY22. It's sad to see people who reserved hours later have been able to convert. Not blaming customers converting, just Ford process. What's the point of reservations
I hear you. Who told you that you are not getting a MY22? My dealer didn't even know how many allocations they were getting (or they didn't want to tell me). I have no idea of I'm going to get an invite or not. Just having to 'wait-n-see' I guess.

I hear you. Who told you that you are not getting a MY22? My dealer didn't even know how many allocations they were getting (or they didn't want to tell me). I have no idea of I'm going to get an invite or not. Just having to 'wait-n-see' I guess.
They got 2 allocations for MY22, and I am #11 on the list. So I am not getting a MY22. They can't even tell me if I am getting a MY23 until MY23 order banks open, but by that time I'll be #9.

Back