Another Veto Week

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Wave 4 is this week and I am so excited. My dealer finally confirmed that they have 331 reservations converted 5 to orders and I was number 94 at start. I think wave 4 is mine now all I have to do is have 80 something people decided to wait for a 2023 or just decline to buy. I can't wait. LOL

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
Tongue in cheek by your word, but I believe miracles do happen, keep the faith, I hope that there are still un-spoken for trims after 3/31.

If that should happen, then the remaining 185,000 should all be sent an invite in the balancing wave, pure and absolute lottery conditions the x number through the door with a build and deposit of $500 are locked in

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
Tongue in cheek by your word, but I believe miracles do happen, keep the faith, I hope that there are still un-spoken for trims after 3/31.

If that should happen, then the remaining 185,000 should all be sent an invite in the balancing wave, pure and absolute lottery conditions the x number through the door with a build and deposit of $500 are locked in
Ford reservation system is a joke, I reserved at 9:39 EST on 5/19 and I've been told I'm not getting a MY22. It's sad to see people who reserved hours later have been able to convert. Not blaming customers converting, just Ford process. What's the point of reservations

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
Ford reservation system is a joke, I reserved at 9:39 EST on 5/19 and I've been told I'm not getting a MY22. It's sad to see people who reserved hours later have been able to convert. Not blaming customers converting, just Ford process. What's the point of reservations
I hear you. Who told you that you are not getting a MY22? My dealer didn't even know how many allocations they were getting (or they didn't want to tell me). I have no idea of I'm going to get an invite or not. Just having to 'wait-n-see' I guess.

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
I hear you. Who told you that you are not getting a MY22? My dealer didn't even know how many allocations they were getting (or they didn't want to tell me). I have no idea of I'm going to get an invite or not. Just having to 'wait-n-see' I guess.
They got 2 allocations for MY22, and I am #11 on the list. So I am not getting a MY22. They can't even tell me if I am getting a MY23 until MY23 order banks open, but by that time I'll be #9.