Lightning build date

I just received this
AB924A26-387F-47B1-84B5-E052FB40BA7A.jpeg

Wow, nice! I reserved on 5/21/21 as well but no reservation to order convert e-mail yet... :cautious:
I reserved on 5/21/21 to and my dealer tells me I have 90 people in front of me. Now i am wondering if with this war and the stock market if people will decide that this is not the time to buy a new vehicle?

Everyone please post information like this to the Lightning Tracker. (I assume goose2 is actually goode2?) Also anyone lucky enough to jump ahead in the chronological queue, I would appreciate any tips. So far there is only one 2/17/2022 Order Date posted. Were there problems with this wave or just no one posting?

Also anyone lucky enough to jump ahead in the chronological queue, I would appreciate any tips.
I was the first to reserve at my dealer (apart from the dealer themselves) - They kindly let me have the first order they could place. (Ahead of their demo)

The dealers can move people up the line, so I guess if you have a good report with them, that won’t hurt you.

I was the first to reserve at my dealer (apart from the dealer themselves) - They kindly let me have the first order they could place. (Ahead of their demo)

The dealers can move people up the line, so I guess if you have a good report with them, that won’t hurt you.
Thanks. I kept my last Ford, a V6 E150, for 22 years. (Guess that's not a good way to develop rapport.)

Back