NE OK.

BrentC5Z

Nov 11, 2021
Oklahoma
Just joined. Received a text from my dealer today saying they were going to call me later and let me spec out my reservation. Logged on here to see if anyone has seen any option lists. Thought I could spend some time preparing for the call.
Reservation number is 11089883

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Just joined. Received a text from my dealer today saying they were going to call me later and let me spec out my reservation. Logged on here to see if anyone has seen any option lists. Thought I could spend some time preparing for the call.
I think they are blowing smoke up your trouser. My number is 108883388 and I have not heard zip.

StephanWolf

Oct 5, 2021
Welcome. I've got mine reserved with Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore. I was late to the game, and didn't reserve until October. I'm not expecting to be able to get one this year, but who knows. Maybe I was still the first on their list, and if they get one allocation, then I could luck out and get one.

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA

Welcome to the forum @BrentC5Z - Interesting, be sure to report back if/when they do let you build it.

OP
B

BrentC5Z

Nov 11, 2021
Oklahoma
Welcome to the forum @BrentC5Z - Interesting, be sure to report back if/when they do let you build it.
The sales guy assigned to me wanted to walk me through the reservation process…. I saved him some time and just gave him my reservation number. That I’ve had for months.

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
The sales guy assigned to me wanted to walk me through the reservation process…. I saved him some time and just gave him my reservation number. That I’ve had for months.

Maybe one of these days Ford will get with the times and allow you to completely order the truck over their website. 🤷‍♂️