Off Road Mods

JLowe🤘🏼

Apr 4, 2022
Texas
I know it's not the primary use or need for the Lightning, but it will be replacing a very off-road capable 4x4 pickup for me. I don't want to lose that utility nor styling. I want it to look more like a Raptor than a 2-wheel drive, within reason. So hopefully as the Lightning makes its way to enthusiasts and the aftermarket, we will have some options for a comprehensive lift kit and tuning to keep the gauges working properly. I'm thinking about a 4" suspension lift and 35 x 12.5 all terrain tires. IF anyone hears or sees it happening to a Lightning, please post it here. TIA

Rwsullivan150

Nov 25, 2021
California
I know it's not the primary use or need for the Lightning, but it will be replacing a very off-road capable 4x4 pickup for me. I don't want to lose that utility nor styling. I want it to look more like a Raptor than a 2-wheel drive, within reason. So hopefully as the Lightning makes its way to enthusiasts and the aftermarket, we will have some options for a comprehensive lift kit and tuning to keep the gauges working properly. I'm thinking about a 4" suspension lift and 35 x 12.5 all terrain tires. IF anyone hears or sees it happening to a Lightning, please post it here. TIA
I was thinking the same thing, I’ve had nothing but lifted trucks my whole life and would want to lift this lightning but I know how much fuel mileage is affected by 6”s of lift and 35’s and I could see the 320 miles going down to 250 or less. Maybe just wheels and all terrain's?