Order's opening soon email

I just received an email from Ford about the orders opening soon. This is the first time I actually got something official from Ford. Looking like it's going to happen in January.

Here are a couple screen shots.
Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 5.03.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 5.04.23 PM.png

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
So stoked! I received the email as well and I hope my dealer contacts me soon. 🤞

Aj67

Oct 1, 2021
Chicago
Yeah, but only for fleet buyers apparently
Doesn’t look like it if you look at the model page from this email. It specifically says you can upgrade the Pro and never mentions fleet at all. That would be a terribly worded advertisement if not

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
Doesn’t look like it if you look at the model page from this email. It specifically says you can upgrade the Pro and never mentions fleet at all. That would be a terribly worded advertisement if not
They may have changed their policy recently regarding this but 6 moths ago they stated that the extended battery option was only for fleet purchases with the Pro model. We will see I guess…

1st ford

Jul 8, 2021
Texas
I got the email and called my dealer just to say hi!!! All i got was they have 76 reservations and I’m 25. I felt like she made that up. No other details from her. I reserved early day 3. I’ll be disappointed if i dont get a 2022 heres to hoping output ramps and isn’t impacted by supply chain.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I got the email and called my dealer just to say hi!!! All i got was they have 76 reservations and I’m 25. I felt like she made that up. No other details from her. I reserved early day 3. I’ll be disappointed if i dont get a 2022 heres to hoping output ramps and isn’t impacted by supply chain.
I sure would like to know what dealer in Texas or maybe what side of town they are in Because I am in Willis Texas Because my dealer won't tell me anything

Last edited:

pseudonym

Sep 16, 2021
MA
I received this exact same email (from the original post) yesterday, January 3rd. I wonder what that indicates about my position in the order "waves." I made my reservation on 5/26.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I thank it mean’s you where one of the first at your dealership

Last edited: