Place in Reservation line

Eliveerkamp

Nov 13, 2021
CA
I was wondering if anyone knows how to tell where you are in the overall reservation list. I’m first on the list at my local dealership but curious where I stand overall.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to tell where you are in the overall reservation list. I’m first on the list at my local dealership but curious where I stand overall.
I do not believe that there is. I have asked the Ford rep, and they had no idea and the dealer could only tell me where I fell in their line.

If you reserved the first day you are in the first 20,000 if you reserved in the secont day you are in the first 44,000 and I reserved on day 3 so I think i am around 50,000 and i was tooled by Ford rsp that they will be calling for orders in maybe 4 waves. We believe that the numbering started at 10800000 and some also believe that in that numbering system has Ford Bronco's and other orders.We also think Ford is waiting for the BBB bill to pass to price the Lightning so we can get the most out of the rebate. We will find out but only Ford and the shadow know for sure. Some people think that if you were the first at your dealer then Ford is going to call for orders by picking a few from each dealer so all dealer can make a little money. i believe i was first at my dealer to.

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum @Eliveerkamp - I don't think they offer anything like that. It sure would be neat if Ford had a master list so you could look up your place in line though!

Back