Please Use the Lightning Tracker tab if you have received an order email from Ford

There are some anomalies in this list but it will be immensely helpful for those of us who have yet to receive an order message from Ford. Here is the list as of 8:55 am Mountain, Feb 6, 2022:
1644163074885.png
Anomalies(?)
  • By Reservation Date, it appears two reservations have received order emails out of chronological sequence
  • Timestamps differ from Reservation Date (has this already been explained?)
(I've been asking for something this for a while. Guess I just never looked.)

I have been told from a good source that the waves have been real small wave 1 was 2000 and wave 2 was a little over 3000. I did not get wave 3 numbers

There are some anomalies in this list but it will be immensely helpful for those of us who have yet to receive an order message from Ford. Here is the list as of 8:55 am Mountain, Feb 6, 2022:
View attachment 314Anomalies(?)
  • By Reservation Date, it appears two reservations have received order emails out of chronological sequence
  • Timestamps differ from Reservation Date (has this already been explained?)
(I've been asking for something this for a while. Guess I just never looked.)
Is "Timestamp" the date and time we submit our reservation information? I can't find it in either my reservation or Ford account info.

Is "Timestamp" the date and time we submit our reservation information? I can't find it in either my reservation or Ford account info.
Just figured it out. Admin: please remove the entry without the semi-reservation #.

I really don't understand the priority of how order emails are getting sent. I reserved early on 5/19/2021 and I've yet to be able to order. I wish it was more transparent on how this is working. Very frustrating to me.

I really don't understand the priority of how order emails are getting sent. I reserved early on 5/19/2021 and I've yet to be able to order. I wish it was more transparent on how this is working. Very frustrating to me.
If the dealer is only getting one or two allocations a wave and he can move 5 people to the top or he has employs that want one where do you think you are going on that list. It would be fine if they got more allocations.

How about adding your name & reservation date to Lightning Tracker?

If the dealer is only getting one or two allocations a wave and he can move 5 people to the top or he has employs that want one where do you think you are going on that list. It would be fine if they got more allocations.
How about adding your name & reservation date to Lightning Tracker?

Well my dealer said they don't know how many allocations - not sure why they don't know that or if they just don't want to share it.

Back