Reservation # vs Number of vehicles to be produced?

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
New member here so hope I have posted this question correctly. I was late to the game compared to most on here and made my reservation on June 15 # 11009261. Was wondering if anyone has info on how the reservation #'s compare to the # of vehicles that will be produced for 2022? Have heard different #'s but still seems up in the air? Thanks, Walt

M3Master

May 22, 2021
Austin, TX
New member here so hope I have posted this question correctly. I was late to the game compared to most on here and made my reservation on June 15 # 11009261. Was wondering if anyone has info on how the reservation #'s compare to the # of vehicles that will be produced for 2022? Have heard different #'s but still seems up in the air? Thanks, Walt
Really good question. But it also depends on how many reservations actually get converted into orders. I constantly see posts with people bitching that it's either too expensive or they can't get Platinum level features for 39k lol.

wingfiry

Jun 18, 2021
McDonald, TN
Really good question. But it also depends on how many reservations actually get converted into orders. I constantly see posts with people bitching that it's either too expensive or they can't get Platinum level features for 39k lol.
indeed. It will all depend on how many actual orders there are. Unfortunately, we won't really know until the orders begin. Until then, it's all speculation.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I called ford to ask a question and they told me that if you change dealerships you will lose your place in line. I thank everyone with good credit will be able to get one.

OP
W

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
Thanks for your reply...Good point. I talked at length with my sales manager at my local Ford store today about my reservation and about the 2022 F-150 Lightning. I confirmed that they well sell at MSRP and that they will require a $500 deposit upon actual placing of the order. He seemed to think this fall is a reasonable guess for actually placing the order. He thinks that many of those who placed a deposit for a reservation will fall off the list due in large part to the very low $100 initial deposit. He thinks it is likely that the $7500 tax credit will still be available and that I will likely be able to buy a 2022 and not a 2023. No promises made which I respect since we are very early into the process but I was encouraged by his responses to my questions and concerns and by his enthusiasm about the Lightning. Thanks, Walt

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
It looks like number 16 has the lowest on the reservation list with 10814188 so I am sure he will get one