Star White or Oxford White

Rocko

Sep 21, 2022
Odessa, Texas
Has anyone seen a Star White Lightning? Is it better than the Oxford White. I finally was lucky to place my order on 9/15/22 and build date is scheduled on 11/15/22.

Has anyone seen a Star White Lightning? Is it better than the Oxford White. I finally was lucky to place my order on 9/15/22 and build date is scheduled on 11/15/22.
Yes I have and I like the Star White much better. You can go to the dealer and fined one on there lot it has been out for 2 or 3 years but it costs more. If you are I have a saying that can justify the higher price. If a man dies with more than $25,000 in the bank he F---up because that is money he worked his hole live and did not get to enjoy.

Yes I have and I like the Star White much better. You can go to the dealer and fined one on there lot it has been out for 2 or 3 years but it costs more. If you are I have a saying that can justify the higher price. If a man dies with more than $25,000 in the bank he F---up because that is money he worked his hole live and did not get to enjoy.
Thanks for the reply. I was just second guessing my choice of color for this $88,000 purchase. Its my 1st truck in my 52 years young life. I want it to stand out compared to just a "plain white (working truck color)". My truck will be scheduled production on 11/14/22. So will probably receive the truck prior to Xmas.!!!

Star white is beautiful, did you order a MY23? I ordered on the same date, but I haven't received any build date yet. Just wondering...

Wow, that is fast, not sure why I haven't received any information on my build, I ordered on the same day. I'll never understand this process, it seems so convoluted! Where do you live, city/state. I'm south of Denver, CO.
I placed my order on 9/8/22 for a 2023 and i have not heard anything.

I ordered 8/11/22. Haven’t heard a thing yet. Frustrating process.
Just logged in my "Ford Pass Reservation" ---Now the build date has been changed from 11/14/15 to 10/31/22!! Yikes! Might have the truck delivered by Thanksgiving instead of Xmas!! (I'm in West Texas (Odessa).

Just logged in my "Ford Pass Reservation" ---Now the build date has been changed from 11/14/15 to 10/31/22!! Yikes! Might have the truck delivered by Thanksgiving instead of Xmas!! (I'm in West Texas (Odessa).
WOW! That is sweet, congratulations, hope everything goes as planned. I wish I'd see some movement on my account! LOL

Back