Wave 2 Starts Jan 20 Today

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
1642692581571.png

MurphysLaww

Jan 20, 2022
austin, tx
Our pretty large dealer here in Austin said they couldn't look up my GF's place in orders. It seems like others have been able to do this ? She put her reservation in on the 17th(first day?) At least the charge for the res. came through on the 18th. She can't find the e-mail. Would not be surprised at all at shenanigans from this particular dealership. Her family have been buying Fords and only Fords for 50 years(Still have a 1977 crewcab F250 they bought new), and they actually don't seem to be treated that well. Took forever to get her Mach-E. She sold her 2019 Lariat to the dealership in preparation for this.

She got an approval or something from Ford Credit a week or so ago.

Last edited:

Don weller

Our pretty large dealer here in Austin said they couldn't look up my GF's place in orders. It seems like others have been able to do this ? She put her reservation in on the 17th(first day?) At least the charge for the res. came through on the 18th. She can't find the e-mail. Would not be surprised at all at shenanigans from this particular dealership. Her family have been buying Fords and only Fords for 50 years(Still have a 1977 crewcab F250 they bought new), and they actually don't seem to be treated that well. Took forever to get her Mach-E. She sold her 2019 Lariat to the dealership in preparation for this.

I got an approval from Ford credit also but I haven't received an email to order yet.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021

I have always bought Ford's and my dealer is doing me the same way. Won't tell me where I am in line. Maybe Farley miss spoke cause one person said his dealer called him and he will get the email tomorrow so how know I am getting tried of playing these kid's games. I don't even need a vehicle. I got an email from Ford ......Great news You have been approved for 110,000 and they sent me a $2,000 off but it excluded Lightning What the Hell are the doing I did not ask them to check my credit and I don't need money off a vehicle when they know I want a Lightning

Last edited:
OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Just called Ford Got a girl in Florida and she is waiting to here about wave 2 so if Jim Farley don't know who doses.

Jimbalf

Sep 5, 2021
Austin, TX

Is that Lief Johnson or Covert? I have mine with Lief Johnson and they tell me the same thing. “We don’t know”.

Red944

Jan 20, 2022
VA
Got the email today. It already says the Pro is sold out and gives me the option to wait to order but definitely appears like that would be a 2023MY order.

Anyone else seen this or have any insight from a dealer? I called mine now and am waiting for a call back, unless I just order a Lariat in the meantime..

From the site:
If your preferred configuration is sold out, you can choose to extend your reservation.**
**We’ll hold your reservation until your next opportunity to order your preferred configuration during a future model year release. You may also choose to cancel your reservation at any time for a refund.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I called my dealer and they told me Wave 2 happened yesterday and they only got 5 allocation and they told me they have 500 on the list and I am number 90. He said the supply chain is just to bad with COVID. I know I ordered a under counter ice maker that i would get in December but it was moved to Jan. then Feb. and now they tell me maybe March they got there money and if I conceal there is a restocking charge