Wave 4 will be around 2/17/2022

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Ordering Timeline:
  • 1/4 - Build & Price will go live on Ford.com. Order guide and Price List will also be released.
  • 1/5 - Fleet orders begin (separate allocation from Retail)
  • 1/6 - Retail orders begin (Wave 1). Subsequent waves will be spaced approximately two weeks apart.
  • 3/31 - Lightning ordering deadline (date to convert reservation to order)
  • Summer 2022 - 2023MY Lightning ordering begins with same invitation process as 2022MY.
Approximately two weeks apart

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
Awesome! I just saw a member of the facebook group receive a similar email from their dealer:

"Great news! You're reservation number is going to be in the next wave of invites from Ford to submit your order. You should receive your invite in the next few days to a week. Please give me a call if you have any questions."

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
Awesome! I just saw a member of the face book group receive a similar email from their dealer:

"Great news! You're reservation number is going to be in the next wave of invites from Ford to submit your order. You should receive your invite in the next few days to a week. Please give me a call if you have any questions."

I think the dealer would benefit from this out reach, trying to keep ahold of a customer that might flee to another dealer in the face of the markup controversy, also might help the less tech savvy inviting them to help walk through the order process face to face.