We May see new Reservation to Order eMails in April!

Hello all,

it looks like we may see a new set of reservation to order emails going out in April now that that March 31 deadline has passed. Many of the people who were invited to order who either did not place an order or opted to extend the reservation to the 2023 model due to desired trim levels not being available year may have freed up a number of slots to existing reservation holders for the 2022 model year.

Here is a good video on the topic:

That's great news! The post was more focused on the of us who still have reservations but have not been invited to order yet, but happy to see progress at any stage!

Went to my dealer today after getting called about making an order and knew that I couldn’t get a pro or XLT but figured I’d go anyway just to see. (I want a pro). The dealer requested that I go on my account and click “order through dealer” and when I did an XLT was ordered. Anyone have any idea how this is possible?

Went to my dealer today after getting called about making an order and knew that I couldn’t get a pro or XLT but figured I’d go anyway just to see. (I want a pro). The dealer requested that I go on my account and click “order through dealer” and when I did an XLT was ordered. Anyone have any idea how this is possible?
It don't sound right but maybe someone had a XLT ordered and cancelled ?

I am sorry to hear that but I witch’s Ford would get there stuff together. It effects us all

Last edited:
Back