When does the Order bank open for Lightning?

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
The order bank is suppose to open September 15th for the 2022 Ford F150. However, there is no mention of the Lightning at the same time. Has anyone heard when the order bank will open for the Lightning?

Production of the 2022 F-150 is scheduled to begin at the Dearborn Truck Plant on November 15th, 2021, and at the Kansas City Assembly Plant on December 6th, 2021.

1st ford

Jul 8, 2021
Texas
My sales rep suxs. Im ready to order, this is going to my first ford and this is the vehicle that made it happen. Im hoping to order in September.

wingfiry

Jun 18, 2021
McDonald, TN
My sales rep suxs. Im ready to order, this is going to my first ford and this is the vehicle that made it happen. Im hoping to order in September.
This will be my first ford as well. I've always like the f-150's, but have stayed away from them because of reliability concerns around engine and drivetrain. With the simplicity and reliability of an electric drivetrain combined with Ford's national service network, I'm finally comfortable with getting a Ford.

Last edited:

Don weller

My first ford was a 1949. I was sixteenth years old that was in 1956. I have owned every brand you can buy from Cadillac to Chevrolet. My last ford was a2002 thunderbird with all the bells and whistles. I currently have a 2019 Ram big horn I will be trading in on an XLT Lightning F150. I have been driving electric for the past 9 years, I currently have a 2017 Chevrolet volt I love electric vehicles driving electric is the way to go in my opinion.