XLT Lightning, Black - Ira Ford, Auburn MA

dcreeron

Feb 7, 2022
Just got a call from Ira Ford in Auburn, MA. He stated a customer bailed on an XLT Lightning (Black) and it was available. $10K mark-up over MSRP.

He didn't tell me the price before I said no, I'd wait for a Lariat/Platinum when my reservation comes up (way in the future). He seemed put out when I asked what the price was. He was almost defensive when he said, "once the dealer takes over the order, we can add markups".

Not sure if it's still available, but might be worth a call to them if it's what you're looking for.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Just got a call from Ira Ford in Auburn, MA. He stated a customer bailed on an XLT Lightning (Black) and it was available. $10K mark-up over MSRP.

He didn't tell me the price before I said no, I'd wait for a Lariat/Platinum when my reservation comes up (way in the future). He seemed put out when I asked what the price was. He was almost defensive when he said, "once the dealer takes over the order, we can add markups".

Not sure if it's still available, but might be worth a call to them if it's what you're looking for.
It look like they just keep playing games. I saw today Ford has not made trucks for the first day of reservations. so i think they are making all the trucks for E trucks and Police and screw use and raising the price so they get the tax credit. and where are the waves we can not find anyone that got a invite

SPG911

Aug 27, 2022
Michigan

Criminals price gouging.