Actual Delivery

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
Sweet!

How would you rate the fit and finish on paint quality, panel alignment, gaps, etc.

It looks like the early production units are being hand assembled in some stages and the employees are not being rushed. I’m just judging by some of the factory video that I have viewed. I know next year Ford is shooting for 150,000 units.

Yesuragoon

May 20, 2022
Chicago
Sweet!

How would you rate the fit and finish on paint quality, panel alignment, gaps, etc.

It looks like the early production units are being hand assembled in some stages and the employees are not being rushed. I’m just judging by some of the factory video that I have viewed. I know next year Ford is shooting for 150,000 units.
Everything looks great. Haven’t really seen anything that sticks out to me. Had a bit of a Knick on the grill at delivery. Was kinda bummed by that but they will take care of it. Over all it was worth the wait. The ring is fun as hell to drive.

Steve

May 28, 2022
Well, it's finally here and I love it. Worth the wait guys. They didn't notify me it was shipping, just showed up at dealer and they called me. I will not complain because it was several days before expected delivery dates.
IMG_2394.jpg

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
Well, it's finally here and I love it. Worth the wait guys. They didn't notify me it was shipping, just showed up at dealer and they called me. I will not complain because it was several days before expected delivery dates.
View attachment 457
Congrats, great-looking truck! Do you plan on doing any road trips in it or will it only be an in-town vehicle for you?

kericks1991

Oct 31, 2021
Washington State
Congrats, great-looking truck! Do you plan on doing any road trips in it or will it only be an in-town vehicle for you?
View attachment 457
Congratulations! Central Washington State? Ellensburg? Goldendale, WA here. Lariat ER?

Yesuragoon

May 20, 2022
Chicago
Nicely done! Any chance you could give us a rundown of what all you had to do and about what it cost?
100amp breaker installed in my panel 200amp service. 80ft of two inch conduit to a small breaker panel. Whip from the breaker panel to charger. Now here is the problem. The charger was working for 15mins no problems. All of a sudden it with shut down for a min or two then turn back on. The message I get from the ford pass app is charger over heat. I had brand new #3 wire for all three leads as requested in the install manual. Been on the phone for two hours with ford & sunrun who are pointing fingers at each other. Anyone else have one installed? Are you having issues?

Yesuragoon

May 20, 2022
Chicago
Another update. After removing the outer panel that that has no vents what’s so ever and propping a basic box fan on a ladder in front of it it hasn’t shut off since. Clearly there is a heat issue. This casing has no ventilation due to it being able to be installed in outdoor conditions. I believe there is an issue with the board heat tolerance or something. Take a look

Attachments

• 10DFB8D6-2060-4C04-A306-40DC89449769.jpeg
    10DFB8D6-2060-4C04-A306-40DC89449769.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 70

Yesuragoon

May 20, 2022
Chicago
Wow, that is a bummer. My garage gets quite warm in the summer. Could you drill some vent holes in the casing?
I think it may be a defective board. I’m going to see if I can get the unit swapped out. These are made for indoor and outdoor applications. This shouldn’t be an issue.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
Let's hope it's just a defective board and they can get it swapped out quickly. Thanks for sharing your install and experience with this charger so far. Please keep us posted

SeanRiver

Jul 25, 2022
River1999
Took delivery this morning. These trucks do exist. Ha
Anyone know how long the mobile charge cable is? Receiving truck in a few week and trying to understand if my current electrical infrastructure at the house is adequate temporarily. Ford is saying that the Pro Power Station are currently 4-6 months behind truck delivery.

jeremy3131

May 20, 2022
Kentucky
Anyone know how long the mobile charge cable is? Receiving truck in a few week and trying to understand if my current electrical infrastructure at the house is adequate temporarily. Ford is saying that the Pro Power Station are currently 4-6 months behind truck delivery.
12ft