2022 Lightnings "Scheduled for Production"

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
I came across this image from a member of another forum which indicates his 1/26/2022 order has moved to the "Scheduled for Production" stage, note the green check mark over "Place Order".

Keep your eyes open for status updates on your orders!!

1645236798253.png

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
I came across this image from a member of another forum which indicates his 1/26/2022 order has moved to the "Scheduled for Production" stage, note the green check mark over "Place Order".

View attachment 333
I have an order date of 1/10 but haven’t been scheduled for production.
Might be because mine is a Lariat?

OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
I have an order date of 1/10 but haven’t been scheduled for production.
Might be because mine is a Lariat?
Same for me.

I have some feedback from a production insider on another forum who thinks this is not accurate.
Supposedly only one mannequin per dealer is currently scheduled as they gear up to produce those first.
That said, I wonder if this is actually a dealer model and they can track them via the retail tracking system?

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
Same for me.

I have some feedback from a production insider on another forum who thinks this is not accurate.
Supposedly only one mannequin per dealer is currently scheduled as they gear up to produce those first.
That said, I wonder if this is actually a dealer model and they can track them via the retail tracking system?
As i understood it wave 1 was for all dealers to order ONE. It could be for them or for a customer. I’m that one at my dealer.

I’ll get mine before the they get theirs. (It was the same way with the Mach-E I got mine way before they got their own.)

That aside, it says on Ford.com that production can vary depending on your location and version.

Also my experience with the information in the online order system (from the Mach-E order) is that it should all be taken with a grain of salt. It’s not very accurate.

Lightning-Lab

Feb 15, 2022
Annapolis

View attachment 333
That’s interesting. My order date was 01/06 with a white lariat, but NOT scheduled for production. Perhaps xlt needs different components all available.. *** update *** mine now has a production date of 04/18.

Last edited:

atunker

Apr 1, 2022
California
Did you orders show “in progress” in the “Place Order” step until you got a production date? It has me a little worried like as if there is something the dealer hasn’t finalized on their end that’s delaying getting a production date.

**Update**
I am scheduled for production week of 6/13/22. No action was done on my part with ford, so I guess I had nothing to worry about.

Attachments

• 0DA5F5EE-EBAF-4EF1-B7A1-61357F7D6E3A.jpeg
    0DA5F5EE-EBAF-4EF1-B7A1-61357F7D6E3A.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 108
  • C8167478-27AD-4D35-B625-EFE071C315ED.jpeg
    C8167478-27AD-4D35-B625-EFE071C315ED.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Rwsullivan150

Nov 25, 2021
California
Did you orders show “in progress” in the “Place Order” step until you got a production date? It has me a little worried like as if there is something the dealer hasn’t finalized on their end that’s delaying getting a production date.
522863F4-FE6B-4F5A-A114-C59ECC39AB51.png
5F61ED3C-5E33-4497-9F29-ADDCAAA81943.png
Here’s what mine looks like, hopefully this helps with your question.

robert5090

Apr 5, 2022
Edmonton Canada
Unfortunately in Canada we don't have access to that system you guys have. I would load my Ford Account but it only says I have a reservation. Not that it's ordered or anything.
I work at Ford and I can track my order through the Dealer system.

hobcat53

Apr 8, 2022
ohio

View attachment 333
Just received my build date for week of 6/13........wave 3 order 2/3!!!!!! it's not Thursday, I was shocked to see it after checking my Ford site about a million times!

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
My order status changed today from “reservation” to “place order (ready).
When I hit the configure button the Pro option and the next higher option were sold out so I just extended my reservation. Disappointing but at least this is progress for me. I hadn’t heard anything until today. I reserved on 5/23/2021. I hope they make some lower trims later this year.

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
I saw a text an hour earlier saying “Ford Motor Company:
Order yours now! Here’s your chance to order the 2022 F-150 LightningTM Truck. Click here to join the revolution:”
I thought it was spam

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Same for me.

You posted that you ordered Iconic Silver Metallic and that is the color i want but the 2022 color chart doesn't say it is Metallic it only say Iconic Silver so do you know if we can get it in Metallic