Any dealers here that can confirm January open banks?

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
Howdy-

According to a post supposedly by a dealer, on another forum, order banks are supposed to open in January:

Any dealers here that can confirm getting same information?

In a way January makes sense to me, I think Ford has been waiting to see what happens to the EV credits bill. And according to statements of a high ranking member of the Senate, they are shooting to pass the bill in the senate by christmas. And since there would most likely be modifications to the bill by the senate, it would be sent back to the house for another vote, most likely happening in Jan.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Howdy-

According to a post supposedly by a dealer, on another forum, order banks are supposed to open in January:

In a way January makes sense to me, I think Ford has been waiting to see what happens to the EV credits bill. And according to statements of a high ranking member of the Senate, they are shooting to pass the bill in the senate by christmas. And since there would most likely be modifications to the bill by the senate, it would be sent back to the house for another vote, most likely happening in Jan.
Thanks that sounds logical

steven

Nov 26, 2021
tucson
Howdy-

For those of us who don't really care what happens all that much, why not open the orders now?