Stop the ads

DLStewart

Nov 28, 2021
I wish Ford would stop tormenting us with ads for the Lightning. If the production is going to be so limited, why promote it so much. I can't wait for the build phase.

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
I agree 100%. Ford does not seem to understand what to me is a basic premise. "Under promise and Over deliver". Too many ads but no answers to our questions. Poor communication to the dealers. Tell us what date the order bank will open and stick to it. Tell us when the configurator will open and stick to it. Tell us a viable production number for 2022 and stick to it or exceed it. Tell the dealers to tell us where we stand in line with the date of our reservation. Ford has a potential game changer here in the F-150 Lightning but they are so far failing their customers and their dealers by not providing honest and timely updates on this truck.

OP
D

DLStewart

Nov 28, 2021
I agree 100%. Ford does not seem to understand what to me is a basic premise. "Under promise and Over deliver". Too many ads but no answers to our questions. Poor communication to the dealers. Tell us what date the order bank will open and stick to it. Tell us when the configurator will open and stick to it. Tell us a viable production number for 2022 and stick to it or exceed it. Tell the dealers to tell us where we stand in line with the date of our reservation. Ford has a potential game changer here in the F-150 Lightning but they are so far failing their customers and their dealers by not providing honest and timely updates on this truck.
You said it perfectly.