Anyone see an actual detailed pic of the pro charger?

lllaible

Dec 3, 2021
NE Kansas
If that is what it is called. I'm trying to figure out were to insatall it in my system. I have a meter (grid power) a auto transfer switch for whole house generator, goes thru a manuall transfer switch to my solar power inverters which tranfer power automatically from the grid. I think it should go in place of my whole house generator or maybe another tranfer switch after the generator transfer switch. I think if I see it and figure out how it work and can place it in the system.

OP
L

lllaible

Dec 3, 2021
NE Kansas
In the way my system works now solar power then grid is my back-up, whole house generator. If this works out I will eliminate the grid with the Ford lighting set-up after seeing if it is capitable of my electric needs. The weak point of my system is batterys they are expensive solar panels are cheap. So I have abundace of solar panel and a lack of batterys they are expensive.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
In the way my system works now solar power then grid is my back-up, whole house generator. If this works out I will eliminate the grid with the Ford lighting set-up after seeing if it is capitable of my electric needs. The weak point of my system is batterys they are expensive solar panels are cheap. So I have abundace of solar panel and a lack of batterys they are expensive.
After reading your fist post I though you where just scared of the dark Ha! But after reading this post I understand you just just don't want to pay for electricity. I would tie it in after the solor panels and use the truck battery as my backup battery then the backup generator and then grid