Iced Blue Silver F-150 Lightning Platinum!

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
2022-Ford-F-150-Lightning-Platinum-Iced-Blue-Silver1.jpg

Ford Authority spies have captured a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum finished in Iced Blue Silver, giving us the first real-world look at a color that will be available when the all-electric Ford F-150 launches this spring.

Check out the complete photo galley of this Ice Blue Silver Lightning here:

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 288

Ford Authority spies have captured a 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum finished in Iced Blue Silver, giving us the first real-world look at a color that will be available when the all-electric Ford F-150 launches this spring.

Check out the complete photo galley of this Ice Blue Silver Lightning here:

Thanks I have been trying to find a picture of the Ice Blue Silver. I was dead set on get the ice blue silver Platinum but now I just don't know the Platinum give you bigger tires,shinny rims wood grain,aluminum, speaker grill, massage seats, Front skid plate ( Vador black, B&O 18 speakers + subwoofer, Real Leather seats, Shinny Grill and someone said larger brakes due to larger wheels. but you lose 20 miles so it will only go 280 miles between charges and it is $13,000 more money. I would get the Lariat but I really want the radio and i hate the wheels on the Lariat it makes it look like a construction truck with brake dust all over the wheels. and now I think I will get the Star White what would do

Last edited: