Dealer Allocations

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
I found out I am 11th in line at my dealer(out of hundreds). Anyone able to make an educated guess as to which "wave" this would be in? If we suppose the first wave is on Jan20th, is that number low enough to be part of the first wave? Or are dealer allocation numbers much lower than that, say 5 per wave or even less.

PS: I know allocations have not been announced, just asking for educated guesses given history with Bronco, Mach-E etc.

Thanks

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I found out I am 11th in line at my dealer(out of hundreds). Anyone able to make an educated guess as to which "wave" this would be in? If we suppose the first wave is on Jan20th, is that number low enough to be part of the first wave? Or are dealer allocation numbers much lower than that, say 5 per wave or even less.

PS: I know allocations have not been announced, just asking for educated guesses given history with Bronco, Mach-E etc.

Thanks
I thank so if they make 30,000 divided by 50 states = 600 per state so now how many dealers are in your state. just a guest no one know but i wish you luck

OP
X

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
I thank so if they make 30,000 divided by 50 states = 600 per state so now how many dealers are in your state. just a guest no one know but i wish you luck
1639669479838.png

Looks like this dealer is getting a 10% allocation for over 200 pre-orders, but super sketchy marking up their "priority list". My dealer said they won't prioritize and give VIP to anyone. So I think if my dealer gets a 10% allocation I'll be in there.

If this "allocation" is actually true, because just two days ago allocations have not been announced yet. So maybe they are just astro-turfing, to generate more profits by selling their "priority" list.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 215
Looks like this dealer is getting a 10% allocation for over 200 pre-orders, but super sketchy marking up their "priority list". My dealer said they won't prioritize and give VIP to anyone. So I think if my dealer gets a 10% allocation I'll be in there.

If this "allocation" is actually true, because just two days ago allocations have not been announced yet. So maybe they are just astro-turfing, to generate more profits by selling their "priority" list.
I'm not sure if this is real. If I got this I would not block out the dealers name I would want everyone to know what kind of SOB this dealer is. I would also send it to Ford CEO. That is what we all should do if we get one. Google the board and send each and everyone a letter and a copy.

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
Now that we are past the Dec 17 deadline for dealers to select their top 5 to 25 Prioritizations (depending on allocation from Ford) I am wondering if anyone has heard of a date that Ford will be sending out emails to those selected. I am hearing Jan 5th. Anyone out there hear otherwise or have more pertinent info? Thanks.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Now that we are past the Dec 17 deadline for dealers to select their top 5 to 25 Prioritizations (depending on allocation from Ford) I am wondering if anyone has heard of a date that Ford will be sending out emails to those selected. I am hearing Jan 5th. Anyone out there hear otherwise or have more pertinent info? Thanks.
I was told the first wave would get a email on or before January 20 to go on line and configure your truck on January 20