question for bronco pre-orders in relation to lightning

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
Hi folks, are there any people here that pre-ordered a bronco that could answer my question.

The colorizer on Fords website has such limited choices and a color I really like is not there, so I am trying to figure out if that color matrix is all Ford will offer when order process starts.

When you pre-ordered the bronco, was there only a limited set of colors that you could choose but when order process started there were additional colors to pick from?

Thank you

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
I seem to remember all of the colors being available when the pre-order configurator went live. They were computer-generated colors though and it was hard to get a true idea of what the color would actually look like in person. This seems to be the case with most of the early configurators I've seen from the new Corvette Z06 to the Lotus Emira.

wired

Ford Lightning Forum
Staff member
May 21, 2021
USA
Hi folks, are there any people here that pre-ordered a bronco that could answer my question.

The colorizer on Fords website has such limited choices and a color I really like is not there, so I am trying to figure out if that color matrix is all Ford will offer when order process starts.

When you pre-ordered the bronco, was there only a limited set of colors that you could choose but when order process started there were additional colors to pick from?

Thank you

What color were you hoping to see on the Lightning?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
The Cyber Orange looks really good in person. I haven't seen Race Red on a Bronco in person, but I was pleasantly surprised with Area 51 and Lightning Blue.