First Look at F-150 Lightning Window Stickers

f150-lightning-platinum-window-sticker.png

f150-lightning-base-window-sticker.jpg

F-150 Lightning window stickers are starting to make the rounds around the web. We now have a better idea of range and efficiency numbers for the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning. The top one posted is from a platinum F-150 Lightning build and the bottom one is a base lightning.

Standard range battery:
* Pro: 230 miles

Extended range battery:
* Pro: 320 miles
* Lariat: 320 miles
* Platinum: 300 miles

?? A warm summer's day in San Antonio TX or UP of Michigan ??
I can only speak from personal experience (in Madison WI) - The winter cold hits the range HARD.
The Mach-E’s range is sometimes half in the winter compared with the summer here.

Also going on road trips one has to remember that the DC fast charge only will charge to 80% (it will be a trickle from there) - that’s 256 miles to empty.

On our trips to CA and FL we’ve charged approximately every 200miles.

PeterF
Thanks for your real world experience, Is your Mach-E all wheel drive or rwd? What distances did your sticker estimate?

PeterF
Thanks for your real world experience, Is your Mach-E all wheel drive or rwd? What distances did your sticker estimate?
Also does the DC charger shut off at 80% or just slow down to a trickle from there to 100%

PeterF
It’s a RWD - sticker says 300 - but I’ve had it closer to 350 on a warm (WI) summer day.

Last edited:
Also does the DC charger shut off at 80% or just slow down to a trickle from there to 100%
It slows down to about a level 2 charger - and if you’re in a state where you pay or minute, that’s bad. Also it’s not worth the wait. It’s actually better to drive on to the next charger.

Often the built in navigation will tell me to only charge to certain level say 72% or 69% because that’ll be enough to get to the next charger on the route with a good safety margin.

That part of the system works quite well.

Back